• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. F

Series 1 or 2 window weather strip

I am looking for the Exterior and Interior window weather strips and the clips that hold them in place. Alpine west had them listed in there catalog but Sue has retired. John K
  2. F

Series 1/2 dash panel switch bezels

Need a good set of switch bezels for my series 1 restoration. Need Blower, wiper, lights, panel/map. There may be another one but I cant remember John
  3. F

Series I Mechanical Tac and Speedo Repair

I have a series I with mechanical tac and speedometer. I would like to have them cleaned ,oiled and the speedometer set back to "0" millage. Does anyone know of a shop who does this work?
  4. F

Series I Horn Emblem

I need a good horn emblem that is better than this one - see picture Thanks John
  5. F

Series II windshield and door post on Series I car

I have a series I car using a series II windshield and front door post - see picture. The series I front door post is very small -3 to 4 inches tall and they almost always are broken due to force closing the door. The series II front door post is tall going all the way to the top of the car...
  6. F

Windshield attach bracket

My windsheld is in its four seperate pieces. They fasten together by a curved metal piece that has four threaded holes for screws. There is one of these brackets at each corner of the windshield. Does anyone have four of these brackets? John
  7. F

Dash Pad Installation

It has been a couple of years and I am back at it. I am installing a new dash pad on my series I. The windshield is not on the car and is in four seperate pieces. I have placed the new dash pad on the car for fitting. I noted that the pad goes under the lower windshield chrome - I also...
  8. F

Series I Gauge Repair

Where can I get my series I tach and speedometer repaired / cleaned? Both interments are mechanical interments. John in Colorado
  9. F

Ser I Rear Axle Bump Stop

I am looking for one rear axle bump stop for my Ser I Alpine John in Colorado
  10. F

New Aluminum Wheels

American Racing wheels AR624734 14X7, 4X4.25, 0 offset, 75.5mm hub I purchased these wheels new for my ser I restoration - But I have changed my mind on wheels so these need to find a new home. Send me a PM if interested- I am "Fordtootsie on the forum" John in Colorado
  11. F

Series I front windshield

This may be a long shot - BUT - does anyone have a good series I, II front windshield. The glass company in the UK has said they indent to make more - but I have been on the list for a year and there is still no confirmed schedule for production. John in Colorado
  12. F

Series I Gas cap

I am looking for a Ser I gas cap. John in Colorado
  13. F

Series I, II, III Lower A Arm

I am putting in new fulcrum pins on my lower A arms on my series I Alpine. The measurement across the large end of the A arms is different on my arms. Does anyone know the correct distance across the large end of the A arm. I think that series I, II and III use the same A arms. John in Colorado
  14. F

Alpine ser I peaked headlight rims

I am in need of a serI peaked headlight rim. Or even a pair would work John in Colorado
  15. F

Ser I - Parts

I have the following Ser I parts that need a new home 1 - Rear axle pair 2 - Backing plate pair (right and left) 3 - Rear end housing (no spring perches) 4 - Metal seat frame pair (left and right need some work) 5 - Seat slider pair left and right (needs work but repairable) 7 - Rear hub pair...
  16. F

Ser I Rear Windshield

Does anyone have a ser I rear windshield for sale. My Ser I has an original Al top but I need a rear windshield John in Colorado
  17. F

Series I Windshield

I need a windshield for a series I alpine. I believe that the series II is the same as the series I John in Colorado
  18. F

Series I Hardtop Angle Bracket

I need a pair of angle brackets for a series I hard top. The bracket holds the bolt that is threaded into the top of the B post mid point of the car. John in Colorado
  19. F

Series I Original Al Hardtop

I am restoring my series I sunbeam. I have an original hardtop but I don't know how the attach pin located just behind the door is connected to the top. I have attached pictures showing this area. The hard top has a nut plate , see picture, located at the mid attach point that aligns with the...
  20. F

Wanted Firewall left hand brace

I am in need of the firewall to finder brace on the drivers side for a Ser I Alpine. This brace is 13 inches long. It seems that the Ser V brace that I had planned to use is 11 and 3/4 inches long and has a different angle. John in Colorado