• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. rickondrums

Motor Swap Mechanic for 68 Alpine Needed

66 Sunbeam Alpine Engine Swap Project I created a Facebook page called Sunbeam Alpine 1966 Darksider Project. It has lots of photos of the car and some of the parts being collected for the Ford 2.8 engine swap. Looking for a mechanic or shop for hire in the Atlanta area. Planning to sell the...
  2. rickondrums

billslink This was my brother's user name. billslink from Marietta, GA
  3. rickondrums

66 Alpine Engine Swap Planning Thanks Greggers, and the for the good will of interested club members! The VA Docs said my brother's death was a result of exposure to agent orange during the Vietnam War while serving as a USMC crew chief on CH53s. In the Marine Reserves he worked on Cobra...
  4. rickondrums

Hi My brother recently died and left me his 66 Alpine with parts to do a Jose V6 engine swap. The problem is I live in San Diego and the Alpine, 2 engines, transmissions etc are in the Marietta, GA. I would rather get the job done there than ship the car and all the parts out to San Diego. So...