• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 65sunbeam

Mad Dogs and Englishmen show and hotel info July 14th.

Here is the hotel link and the show info. I hope that all local Sunbeams can make it to this large British car show! The Gilmore show is on July 14. The hotel is the Four Points by Sheraton in Kalamazoo. 269-385-3922. Here is car show info...
  2. 65sunbeam

2024 Club Calendar Monthly Car Articles

Here is Michael Carter's info about his June calendar cover car My June calendar car is a 1962 Series II Alpine. It’s been in the family for 45 years, garaged, in pretty rough shape. My wife and I took it in July of 2018 and restored it back to its glory days. The after photo was taken in my...
  3. 65sunbeam

Need front floor pan for late series Alpine.

Ask Jeff Howarth if he can get those hardtop repair parts you need.
  4. 65sunbeam

Dillard Georgia Invasion Sept 12-15, Sunbeam is the featured Marque!

The event T shirts feature a Sunbeam on the back! Here is an update from the organizers Lots of SC & GA cars are registered, but no Sunbeams from anywhere. I'm concerned partly because the Pottery Tour, Wine Tour, and Art Class are filling fast and I don't want folks who want to do those...
  5. 65sunbeam

I don't have all the specifics for this transmission swap and the previous owner didn't either but here is a link to a TEAE article by Paul Almjeld about the swap he did in his Alpine years ago. https://www.teae.org/a-toyota-5-speed-for-your-alpine/ Conversion Components in New Zealand still has...
  6. 65sunbeam

That is my Husky on the May cover! After buying a few project Huskys over the years I decided to try to find one that was nice to begin with. Not easy to do.....About two years ago I found one in Texas that was advertised on the Hillman mailing list. It is an ex-California car with no rust...
  7. 65sunbeam

Wheel center inserts

I sent an email to Robert and the guy who made these caps years ago. Will let all know if he still makes them!
  8. 65sunbeam

Thank you! Many years ago we had 2 or 3 Invasions (SOS) at the Dillard house with many Sunbeams there.
  9. 65sunbeam

We have been invited to join up with the Peachtree MG club's British car show they do every two years in Dillard. Here are some photos and info from the last show in 2022 https://peachtreemg.com/Dillard-2022 We will be the featured marque at this show too. Registration and hotel information is...
  10. 65sunbeam

U.K. Sunbeam Alpine Owner's Club National 16-18th August 2024

The dates for the UK National is the same date as the TEAE United in New Hampshire! https://www.teae.org/united-41/ Come join in the fun on either side of the pond.
  11. 65sunbeam

When are the events for the next few months (2024) ?

Furman show May 25 https://gallabrae.com/events/british-car-show/ September 12-15 2024-This is the date for the Dillard, GA Invasion. It has been years since we went to the Dillard House! We have been invited to join up with the Peachtree MG club's British car show they do every two years in...
  12. DSC07050.JPG

DSC07050.JPG

13. DSC07039.JPG

DSC07039.JPG

14. DSC07042.JPG

DSC07042.JPG

15. 65sunbeam

April 5+6 2024- Columbia, SC Invasion.

Thanks Shannon-glad you can make it to our Invasion. Now we are at 30 Sunbeams registered and I am sure a few more will join us on the day. The weather will be perfect too-sunshine and warm temps over the 3 days. And all of the yaller pollen is gone now too! Safe travels to all.
  16. 65sunbeam

Turn signal assembly for SV

Dan-bring it to the Invasion and I will help you. Is it a later pull to flash type or the earlier plain one? The later ones have lots of small moving parts!
  17. 65sunbeam

Two weeks from today (April 6th) our Sunbeams invade the British car show here in Columbia, SC! There is one more week to register your car for this show and then the fee goes up $10 and stays at that rate if you register at the gate. Also let me know if you have a Tiger that you want to get a...
  18. 65sunbeam

2024 invasion registration

Hi Bill There is one more week to register your car and then the fee goes up $10 and stays at that rate if you register at the gate. For Sponsoring members of the SAOCA there is no fee for the Invasion itself but that may change next year as we have a few new ideas we want to try then. Thanks, Eric
  19. 65sunbeam

Tiger TAC inspections will be done at the Invasion April 5+6 2024

TAC inspections for Tigers will be held at the Invasion! It took awhile to get the required 3 inspectors but it will take place at the Invasion. Please PM me if you want to be placed on the list or have any questions. Thank you.
  20. 65sunbeam

TAC inspections for Tigers will be held at the Invasion! It took awhile to get the required 3 inspectors but it will take place at the Invasion. Please PM me if you want to be placed on the list or have any questions. Thank you.