• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

Repair Bakelite Glove Box Surround

I took Mike Kings suggestion of using rubbing compound to bring the original finish back, worked great. Original Bakelite was a cool color, the compound brings it back to it's former glory.
  2. J

If it's warm not even a minute.
  3. J

I would try Super Glue Gel, I've repaired many things with it and good luck. Maybe epoxy a patch on the back after you super glue it.
  4. J

Early Harrington LeMans for sale

I'll get you some pics tomorrow Bernd. Thanks for your interest. Jeff
  5. J

Early Harrington LeMans for sale

If you're looking for an HLM project, I'll sell you mine for 1/2 what he's asking. A 9113xxxODlrx color code #30 w/wire wheels, PM me if you'd like some pics. Thanks Jeff
  6. J

Removing rear spring bush in chassis

Also, a serious air hammer can be used to knock out the center then fold the outer metal skin inward allowing removal. Same thing with control arm bushings.
  7. J

63 S3 GT for sale

Let's not forget that this lovely S3 GT is still awaiting a new owner. Tell your friends who are always admiring your car. Jeff
  8. J

Bent Soft Top B Post

Looks like the cap is out of alignment, should have flathead Philips #8 screws holding it in place.
  9. J

Zenith carb issues

You pay shipping Bernd I will send them to you!
  10. J

Zenith carb issues

I understand you'd like to keep the original set up ,BUT, you will be doing yourself a great service if you ditch the zeniths and put a single Weber on. The purists may say keep them, and they're entitled to their opinion. I'm not the only one that will tell you go Weber, speaking from...
  11. J

63 S3 GT for sale

Thanks for the offer Dansun22, but I don't have the space for what I have now.
  12. J

Alpine & Tiger Parts Wanted

Early 947 Tigers
  13. J

63 S3 GT for sale

Here are some pics from this morning.
  14. J

63 S3 GT for sale

Those pics are from before I finished trimming it out. Now that I've learned how to post from my phone, I will get some updated shots. PO had installed the st dash and every thing worked so I left it. I will note that there is no headliner installed, although it does come with a brand new one...
  15. J

63 S3 GT for sale

Well Dan I bought the car to fix it and flip it. I'm certainly not going to retire off selling it. This is a nicely restored car that will make the new owner proud to own and show. Always keeping in mind " there's a reason they come with a tool kit". I will be selling my other cars as time moves...
  16. J

63 S3 GT for sale

Just finished coating the fuel tanks. Has a new Webber 32/36 electric choke. S5 transmission. You can call me with questions @ 781 829 O55O More pics upon request.
  17. J

63 S3 GT for sale

My 63 S3 with 25 miles since completion. $15,000
  18. J

Source for Rebuilding Series II Oil pump

Yes the bottom plate that covers the rotor assy. I would machine the plate and put it together.
  19. J

Top latch wedges

Thanks Dan.
  20. J

Top latch wedges

I'm in need of 4 wedges that are used to adjust the top latches. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jeff