• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

series v hull wanted

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I have a very late 66 Alpine rolling bodyshell that has a V-6 Chevy conversion with auto transmission in it. Very nice solid body that comes with extra parts. $1750. I live in South Carolina but have a buddy that hauls cars reasonably. thanks, Eric

mightyquik

Donation Time
Rolling Chassis

Can You Send Some Photos And A List Of Spares. I Have A Complete Car But Rust Has Eat The Body Beyound Any Rebuild. Thanks,john

mightyquik

Donation Time
Rolling Chassis

I have a very late 66 Alpine rolling bodyshell that has a V-6 Chevy conversion with auto transmission in it. Very nice solid body that comes with extra parts. $1750. I live in South Carolina but have a buddy that hauls cars reasonably. thanks, Eric

CAN YOU SEND ME SOME PHOTOS AND A PARTS LIST. I WOULDN'T MINE TRAVELING TO GET A GOOD SOLID CAR. THANKS,JOHN

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I need your email address to send you photos- my email address is
sunbeams at sc.rr.com
thanks, Eric

howard

Donation Time
I've got my '64 SIV complete daily driver for sale... eventually I'll post it on e-Bay. I'm in Texarkana- about 2 1/2 hours SW of Little Rock.