• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Fuel Injected Tiger

atallamcs

Donation Time
Fuel Injected

Hi Robin,
I should have done this earlier. No negatives--it takes care of one of the Tiger's weaknesses, the carburetor.
Bill

atallamcs

Donation Time
Fast Ez Efi

Summit Racing has the Kits in stock. I tried grinding on them today for a discount for club members, without the group requirement--but to no avail.
Bill

atallamcs

Donation Time
Discount

Attention Tiger Owners--I went directly to the source on the FAST EZ EFI--and discussed the need for a discount on their system. They were well aware of my successful installation and with a bit of coaxing they offered a very good discount on their system, http://www.compperformancegroupstor...Code=FS&Product_Code=30227-KIT&Category_Code=

This is the full system which is the right one for the Tiger since you will need all the parts identified. Their discount is based on a group buy of 3, 6 or 10 buyers. I am not allowed to publish the prices but they are good.

So if people that are interested and willing to commit contact me, I will aggregate the buy.

Bill Atalla

socorob

Donation Time
im not able to buy now, but out of curiosity does anyone know if the offenhauser manifold for the ford 2.8 is a 4150 square bore manifold?

atallamcs

Donation Time
Fuel Injected

Good question, maybe make it another topic so I can get answers to the minimal group buy. Thanks
Bill

64beam

Donation Time
Attention Tiger Owners--I went directly to the source on the FAST EZ EFI--and discussed the need for a discount on their system. They were well aware of my successful installation and with a bit of coaxing they offered a very good discount on their system, http://www.compperformancegroupstor...Code=FS&Product_Code=30227-KIT&Category_Code=

This is the full system which is the right one for the Tiger since you will need all the parts identified. Their discount is based on a group buy of 3, 6 or 10 buyers. I am not allowed to publish the prices but they are good.

So if people that are interested and willing to commit contact me, I will aggregate the buy.

Bill Atalla

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the offer. As you know, I have been very keen on this system. I will be purchasing a kit early next month, so if anyone else is serious I will take up one spot. Are you able to email me the special price? I have found an online supplier cheaper than Jegs, Summit, etc, but if I can get it cheaper that would be a bonus.

Regards, Robin.

atallamcs

Donation Time
Great Robin, that is 1, now I need 2 more firm commitments. Then I will send those the special price. It is really good so I doubt anyone will beat it, since it is directly from FAST.
Bill

atallamcs

Donation Time
Group buy

Well, I am guess that a group buy of one is not going to work. I will leave the opportunity open until the end of the month. Bill

64beam

Donation Time
Well, I am guess that a group buy of one is not going to work. I will leave the opportunity open until the end of the month. Bill

It must be the buzz we get from the fuel vapours while we drive :D. I had a feeling we wouldn't get the quota. Thanks for the offer though Bill.

atallamcs

Donation Time
commitments

I now have 2 commitments with the third just about to get back to me. Looks like we can make this happen for at least three happy folks.
bill

dlyle123

Donation Time
I'm the third commitment on this and am ready to move forward and buy. I can't wait t see how this system works on my V8 powered Husky.

I was a little slow to make the decision until I figured out all the aspects of the install. The first concern I had was running the system with a points style ignition. FAST recommends an MSD type ignition and I have a Pertronics. Bill assured me it works fine with a points type ignition. My other concern was whether or not I could keep my mechanical sender for my temp gauge. I'll probably need to put in a tee fitting somewhere so I can have my mechanical sender and the coolant sensor that the FAST set-up requires, but I should be able to figure something out.

I'm currently running a 340HP 302 with a C4 in my Husky. The Speed Demon carb was a bad choice from the start. The car just never runs right. I'll post my findings once I install the FAST system.

Thanks for setting this up Bill.

Doug

atallamcs

Donation Time
Fast Ez Efi

Ok, great, three meets the minimum.
Here is what you have to do:
Call FAST at 877-334-8355 ask for Matt Maxwell x 496--you are ordering the Master Kit 30227 and you should be given a 20% discount. Refer to Matt, my name Bill Atalla
Good luck and enjoy.

64beam

Donation Time
Call FAST at 877-334-8355 ask for Matt Maxwell x 496--you are ordering the Master Kit 30227 and you should be given a 20% discount. Refer to Matt, my name Bill Atalla
Good luck and enjoy.

Thanks very much for you help Bill. Is that 'should' or 'will' give us the discount ;) . I'm looking forward to seeing the results as well as a few others, so there may be more purchases to come.

Thanks again,

Regards, Robin.

dlyle123

Donation Time
Good luck and enjoy.

I just placed my order with Matt. He may not be able to ship mine until the other two commitments from the group buy have placed orders. Give em' a call guys.

ducsingle

Donation Time
I tried to call late afternoon, but they seemed to be closed. I'm going overseas tomorrow for a week or so. Hopefully I can reach them in the morning.

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

It looks like there is a 15 hour difference between Melbourne and Memphis where FAST is located. I will hopefully ring tonight to get it organised.

Regards, Robin.

64beam

Donation Time
I'm the third commitment on this and am ready to move forward and buy. I can't wait t see how this system works on my V8 powered Husky.

I was a little slow to make the decision until I figured out all the aspects of the install. The first concern I had was running the system with a points style ignition. FAST recommends an MSD type ignition and I have a Pertronics. Bill assured me it works fine with a points type ignition. My other concern was whether or not I could keep my mechanical sender for my temp gauge. I'll probably need to put in a tee fitting somewhere so I can have my mechanical sender and the coolant sensor that the FAST set-up requires, but I should be able to figure something out.

I'm currently running a 340HP 302 with a C4 in my Husky. The Speed Demon carb was a bad choice from the start. The car just never runs right. I'll post my findings once I install the FAST system.

Thanks for setting this up Bill.

Doug

Hi Doug,

I would like to see some pictures of your Husky... sounds like a real weapon. I initially thought the same thing with my distributor, but read on and found everything will fine. Do you have any spare ports on your inlet manifold that you can use for the FAST temperature probe?

Regards, Robin.