• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 1 parts

sunbeam39

Donation Time
I have an engine complete, transmission no overdrive, front shocks, rear axle, tonneau cover fair condition, lots of misc small parts, connectors, etc you can PM I'll send pictures.

av8rbum

Donation Time
I have an engine complete, transmission no overdrive, front shocks, rear axle, tonneau cover fair condition, lots of misc small parts, connectors, etc you can PM I'll send pictures.
Will you part-out the engine? So far I need a flywheel. Also, do you have a soft top frame?

Jim E

Donation Time
Not to kill a sale but the SI flywheel is a bit of an odd ball compared to the II-4 flywheel and carries a unique pressure plate with only two locator pins. Nor sure how available the pressure plate is and the two pin configuration does not lend itself to the MGB pressure plate conversion very well

sunbeam39

Donation Time
engine

Sorry but engine is entact and won't be parted out. For the price I am asking for it very worth while - 400. u pay shipping. And no - no soft top frame

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
I have a Series I rechromed windshield (windscreen) frame that is in concours condition. I bought it thinking it would fit a Series II, but it doesn't. It is a beautiful piece.:)

mickjj

Donation Time
Need the oppsite to this one. Would you have it?

Attachments

• Sunbeam_Alpine_Finisher_NS.jpg
    Sunbeam_Alpine_Finisher_NS.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 9