• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Lowering an Alpine

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks!

My IV stands 26 inches in the front, so 24 1/2 +/- would be noticeably more level.

The rear (using used Tiger leafs) is ~ 23 3/4 - 24 -- the rear tires are a little low on air.

Using Kumho tires 165/80/13 .

sunbeam39

Donation Time
Wondering

Just contemplating a couple things. I am using a 3.4 litre chev engine, was going to use a GM10 inch or Ford 9 inch and cut it down to size. BUUTT if the stock rear diff will hold together with the new engine then I will keep it. AS for the main question can I use a 4 link coil over suspension? It would lower it, provide ample support and ride-ability and provide performance as well.

sunbeam39

Donation Time
Wondering

Just contemplating a couple things. I am using a 3.4 litre chev engine, was going to use a GM10 inch or Ford 9 inch and cut it down to size. BUUTT if the stock rear diff will hold together with the new engine then I will keep it. AS for the main question can I use a 4 link coil over suspension? It would lower it, provide ample support and ride-ability and provide performance as well.