• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Car Cover

JJames

Bronze Level Sponsor
Getting the car back from the painter shortly and would like to know what the current thinking is on a car cover. Plan to keep the car inside, but want a dust cover while reassembling and for winter indoor storage to keep the dust off.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I got mine from VB about 7 years ago as it was "on sale". I thought that since the car would always be parked indoors at night, a light one would be fine... Nope. Dust actually gets thru the lightweights. Very fine dust. A friend just got one from Rick at Sunbeam Specialties and I'm thinking of replacing mine for one of those. It's nice...

chris

Donation Time
I bought one from Sunbeam Specialties a couple of months ago. It fits like a glove and is very well made. I couldn't be happier with it.

65beam

Donation Time
i bought the water repellent cover from SS. we also have two of his flannel covers,but the weather guard seems to control dust better also .