• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sad News To Report - Ralph Selfridge

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I have some unfortunate news to pass along today. I was contacted by Shannon Boal who informed me that his father, Ralph Selfridge, passed away this Sunday due to heart problems.

Many of you will remember Ralph (pronounced "Rafe") from past Invasions. He and Shannon faithfully drove up from Gainsville, Florida to attend the Invasions, and both were always willing to lend a helping hand to those bent over their fender working on something in the engine bay. Here's a great picture of Ralph (white beard in the forefront) and his son Shannon (handle bar moustache) from Invasion # 2.

http://www.sunbeaminvasion.com/invasion_2/Inv2-LG14.jpg

The tentative memorial service will be held next Saturday (the 6th) at Holy Trinity Episcopal church in downtown Gainsville, FL.

Shannon sends his best to all and hopes to see us next year.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Our Condolences

Shannon peace to you and your family in the loss of Ralph, you both were missed this year, so sorry to hear of Ralph's passing.

Jim and Donna

Mark T

Donation Time
My condolences to you and your family Shannon! I have great memories of your dad from last year's Invasion and missed having you both there this year. Your dad was a genuinely nice man!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I had the pleasure of sitting with Ralph at an Invasion dinner a few years ago. He was fascinating company and a delightful and entertaining man. He will be missed by this community and all who had the pleasure of knowing him. My sympathies to Shannon and the rest of his family.