• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

I made it!

bbonner

Donation Time
Hyacinth and I made it 2176 miles round trip and no major issue other than puttting oil in the hump of tranny. Had a great time met wonderful people and learned a lot of tide bits that will be helpful. Took pics loved the covered bridge tour thanks Brad. Food was great. I appreciate everyone's kindness, help and concerns over my long trip. I could not believe she made it without any problems and came back as she left. Hope I can go next year I will have to haul her though toooo far. Beverly Bonner

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hooray, I'm glad to hear it. I've been checking the board to see if certain people made it home, and you were top of my list! :)

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
She Made it home!

Second that Hooray, Now to be as brave as you Bev and drive mine next year!
You Go Girl!

Donna
:D

Frontalobotomy

Donation Time
trouble replying to PM

Having trouble replying to your PM. Try via e-mail. Good to hear from you. Sounds like the invasion was a success.

Dave

bbonner

Donation Time
Donna Great to meet you and your husband. Vicki can make it. Just slow and easy. Had a great time. Bev

lgurley

Donation Time
advice

Bev,
I am glad I didn't give you any mechanical advice since I couldn't get my car out of town.

bbonner

Donation Time
Oh too bad...it was a great experience for a newbie like me. Maybe next year you can make it. Bev

Mark T

Donation Time
Glad to hear that you had a good trip home Bev. It was great meeting you. I know that your son is interested in a V6 Alpine so if you're ever in the Thousand Islands area please drop me a line and I'll let him take Sunny for a spin.

Cheers!

bbonner

Donation Time
Mark Thanks for the offer. I love the Thousand Islands great place. I might do that if I get up that way. My son had not shown an interest until I told him about the six cylinder ones. We will see what we come up with. Thanks Bev

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Home and wishing that the Invasion was longer!

Wow, it is like a dream.
I was a little sad pulling into my drive knowing that it would be another 365 days! The Tranny was fantastic and it made my drive a joy. I may have pushed the old girl a little hard running at 3000-4000rpm as I feel as if she has lost a little power.
I must be thankful for the food, friends, drink, parts swap, and so on! The Invasion charges me up to do so much more. I am proud and happy to be a small part of this club.

Special thanks to Scott, Steve, Doug Sr. and Doug JR. for the 4-hour tranny swap. Thanks to Ian and Ed for the electrical and parts help as I would not have made it back home without the support and guidance. Rich, the support and friendship is beyond anything I could have expected.

To everyone at the Invasion, I could name you all but this post will never end,
THANKS TO EVERYONE!

Oh, Dennis! Did you get your switch all worked out?

Andrew