• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Making progress On Stetina #21

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Working on a component twice and sometimes three times. Sheesh! But, #21 is coming along. Working on the car was a challenge. Took out #21's 4:55 LSD rear end (after working with it in the car for hours discovering it had some funky backing plates and some internal grinds that became evident). Replaced original with one I had already rebuilt. Completed install of new Koni shocks (63-68 Corvette) with 60's shock conversion mod. Found that I had to do some more engineering and fabrication on the conversion kit. Had a fun time making multiple adjustments to the emergency brake hardware. Rebuilt front brake calipers for installation. After fitting the calipers I will install brake master cylinder and brake lines.

1679779947762.png1679779968823.png1679780101333.png