• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series II on eBay with a BIN of $5000

Knightowl61

Gold Level Sponsor
Little info, few pics, vin 9116495 ??, Engine: 2200 ??
Plus I learned (the hard way) not to look at a car when it was raining.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Original tonneau .. Seems its on consignment or a dealer buy to flip... They Cant even be bothered to take a photo of the whole car. Let alone details

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I don't think it's a lazy seller. I think it's a fish hook out there with a very light amount of bait on it. Nobody wants to pay final value fees on eBay when you can get some nibbles for free just by being "lazy."

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
There's a brand new looking website or page with a MK2 on it . To bad it's Dave M. old car, that sold on BaT for like 120,000 something. I'm not encouraging anyone to not look deeper into any online seller. But we all know eBay is too big to care too much...
Then there's the statement in the picture. Usually I look deeper at ads. Screenshot_20221205-072938.png

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
"Best offer accepted". If it is one of us, I hope all goes well. Please report back.

RootesRooter

Donation Time
On the right-side fender photo there looks like overspray on the tire, and some sort of repair paint on the fender. I see that the auction has ended, with the $5,000 BIN briefly changed to "best offer."