• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New ragtop for V.....

66 Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Have the standard from Robbins ready to go, but saw other posts about "complete set" top replacements...
I'm concerned about sourcing the gaskets at the attachment along the windscreen frame, mine are toast.
Push tabs and snaps would be nice too....
Where does/did one get the complete set?

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
What is your tach issue? Tom Hayden does tach repairs, electronic parts replacements, and calibrations.

66 Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Yes, studied the rebuild video's....informative but WAY over my head---My tach looks to run about 3-3500 over....tried the connections on back, all tight. Not really looking forward to a wholesale harness replacement, but that may be needed down the roadas well-- ugh