• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Clutch slave cylinder repair kit?

daiseng

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi all,

I managed to get this slave cylinder unseized using a torch/big hammer combo. I mangled the return spring and broke the cup filler in the process. Can any one recommend a repair kit with those parts?
C15766FB-C7A8-4865-A70A-CDF11DF89616.jpeg
Thanks,

Felix

daiseng

Platinum Level Sponsor
The top is the original Lockheed from my Series 2 Alpine. The bottom is also a Lockheed but from a Triumph TR6. Same model numbers “99364c”.
Bore size is the same, 1 inch. Piston design is a single unit with plunger seal instead of the Alpine’s cup filler, cup and piston.
Hopefully, it works.

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I meant where did you purchase those tr6 slave cylinder parts as individual parts.

Thanks,
Mike