• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hub Caps / trim rings

jmahall

Silver Level Sponsor
In need of one trim ring and two, preferably three hub caps.

Series two if it makes a difference.

Attached pic is what I have now.
Thanks

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_5668.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5668.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 33

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I’ve got a hub cap in fair shape (no rust, but may have a tiny ding or scratch), but no extra trim rings like that one. Free but for the shipping cost.

jmahall

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks Kevin

Send it off, let me know what the shipping is. Do you use PayPal?

John Mahall
750 W School Street,
Cotati, CA 94931

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
It’s on its way. Pop me $5 and we’re good. It’s not perfect, but from 10 feet you should be fine.

tracking number 9534615195562245744685.

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
In need of one trim ring and two, preferably three hub caps.

Series two if it makes a difference.

Attached pic is what I have now.
Thanks

if you are still looking for trim rings, there are some listed on ebay right now. I think they are listed as ‘beauty rings’ so keep that in mind when you search.
Rick

jmahall

Silver Level Sponsor
Looking at Hubcap Mike. need to confirm the 1 3/4" depth is OK. There's some others too. Plastic and metal.

Thanks