• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Alpine Battery Boxes - Duplicated by DanR

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I finally have received a half dozen New Replacement Battery Boxes for our Sunbeam Alpines.

They are as exact as possible to the original shape and size that I could get.

Sell Price: $175 + shipping

Please let me know what you think and if you have questions please ask,

Sunbeam Alpine Battery Boxes - Duplicated y DanR       20220711_174612.jpg Sunbeam Alpine Battery Boxes - Duplicated y DanR       20220711_174622.jpg Sunbeam Alpine Battery Boxes - Duplicated y DanR       20220711_174637.jpg

In the pictures above the boxes are not yet welded together, just propped up so I could show them. I am excited with the fine results and workmanship CenterLine did for me.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I don't have any..... Would you possibly loan them to me to make duplicates?

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Of course , it's around in the piles. When I offered it for sale all I heard was crickets chirping.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Here are PIC's of the battery boxes.

1st PIC has the holes for the fasteners (Not yet installed in this box) and one of my lids to show the fastener in place in another box.
Battery Box -Sunbeam Alpine - Duplicate by DanR   20220714_194945.jpg
2nd PIC show various positions of the battery boxes.
Battery Box -Sunbeam Alpine - Duplicate by DanR   20220714_144519.jpg

the PIC below shows the fastener in place and a nut welded to support the ground cable.
Battery Box -Sunbeam Alpine - Duplicate by DanR   20220715_092710.jpg
The PIC below depicts the position where the fastener is toward the front of the Alpine
Battery Box -Sunbeam Alpine - Duplicate by DanR   20220715_092630.jpg

Attachments

• Battery Box -Sunbeam Alpine - Duplicate by DanR   20220715_092602.jpg
    Battery Box -Sunbeam Alpine - Duplicate by DanR 20220715_092602.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Battery Box -Sunbeam Alpine - Duplicate by DanR   20220715_092644.jpg
    Battery Box -Sunbeam Alpine - Duplicate by DanR 20220715_092644.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 13

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Of course , it's around in the piles. When I offered it for sale all I heard was crickets chirping.
I apologize for not knowing you had the hold downs for sale.

Post a few PIC's when you can and a price

Thanks Warren

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I'll look for the thing . I didn't throw it away . When I find it I'll ship it to you Dan.

It does have the rubber edges or wedges. It's almost like sometimes you post a parts for sale and then you get a bashing over a stupid part you're willing to give away for beer money.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
The same day I received the battery Box (August 1st) I put you a check in the USPS in the amount of $195, the full amount you paid, which includes shipping and the pay pal fees. A full refund you might say, hoping for a satisfied customer?

A picture of a portion of my check register is provided.
The check was definitely picked up by the USPS on the 1st of August before 6PM. It would go out of Greenwood before 12PM Midnight and out of Greenville NLT 2nd August.

Today is the 6th a Saturday. Sunday mail might run, I'm sure it will be there CK 10219 dtd August 1, 2022 in the amount of $195.00    20220806_220128.jpg NLT Monday.

The check is good and you will get your refund via the check. I did the check so you would not have any monies taken for the transaction thru PayPal.

Sorry for your concern. Let me know if you don't get it by the middle of next week.

Hope you have a nice Day.

DanR