• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WIPAC S210A SAE R66 Mounting Nut

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Can anyone tell me the size of the metric hex jam nut that fits on the mounting stem of this reversing lamp? No one who I have taken it to has the answer. The picture below shows the stem I mean. Thanks for any help!

PS The system will not load my picture, Sorry. The mounting post is 1/2" (13mm) in diameter and the thread looks like # 13 or # 20 but it's not. So I'm assuming it's metric since WIPAC's were made in England.

Rick

mikephillips

Donation Time
You can still find odds and end. The nuts on the original starter solenoid for example and the screw that's part of the adjusting setup on the later seats that goes into the base are two that come to mind. And I be all LBCs of the 60s have one here and there as they and contractors used tooling as long as it worked to avoid buying new.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
IIRC, the screws that hold the lenses to the back-up light frames are also BSF. I had to buy some a few years ago and think I found them on eBay for just a few dollars.