• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

British Invasion Stowe, VT 2022

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
I was wondered if anyone has been to the Stowe British Invasion, and your impression of it. I live in Florida and have wanted to go, so I want to be sure it's worth the trip.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
A week after the Stowe event you can go to the TEAE United in Oakville, Ontario. Their car show is held in conjunction with the Bronte British car show and there will be around 1300 British cars there including about 80 Sunbeams! It is also closer to you than Vermont.
https://www.teae.org/united-39-ontario-canada/

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
I was wondered if anyone has been to the Stowe British Invasion, and your impression of it. I live in Florida and have wanted to go, so I want to be sure it's worth the trip.
I've never been to the Invasion, but I've been to Stowe, Vermont — home to Alchemist Brewery who, by many accounts, produces two of the finest IPA beers in the nation: Heddy Topper and Focal Banger. My sons and I make an annual pilgrimage to New England to load up on NE-IPAs and 0ur next trip may take us through the Garnerville NY area to visit Industrial Arts Brewing.

I'm thankful to my friend and marque-mate, Steve Shuttleton, who recently gifted me a 4-pk. of Industrial's Torque Wrench IPA (delicious!). Unfortunately for Steve, tho, is another 4-pk. is his ongoing admittance to my Ferree Street garage.

Below are two pics: one son (of 4) is inspecting part of the score coming out from Alchemist. Pic 2 is some of our mid-journey bounty following visits to Alchemist, Tree House and Ten Bends.

Cheers:
IMG_1400.jpg IMG_1390.jpg