• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

longer rear wheel studs

gary1725

Donation Time
Hi Folks,

I am thinking of adding a small spacer on the rear to push the wheels out just a little - I started looking for longer wheel studs and not surprisingly with so many car manufacturers there seems an endless variety of sizes for the shoulder of the stud where it seats into the hub - anyone have any experience or better yet a part number?

thanks in advance

Gary

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Folks,

I am thinking of adding a small spacer on the rear to push the wheels out just a little - I started looking for longer wheel studs and not surprisingly with so many car manufacturers there seems an endless variety of sizes for the shoulder of the stud where it seats into the hub - anyone have any experience or better yet a part number?

thanks in advance

Gary
Sunbeam alpine tiger spares in the UK has long wheel studs!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have used Dorman wheel studs 7/16-20. Part 610-157. they are about 1/2" longer than the stock studs.

I had my Machinist knurled them for a better fit.