• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

newly rebuilt 1725 / non syncro overdrive

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Selling a newly rebuilt 1725 w/ .030 overbore { had a set of nos pistons/wrist pins }. Everything else is stock specs. Also selling a nonsyncro O/D trans { 62 }. Replaced all the seals, sunwheel and C-clip on the sunwheel
that had twisted and chipped the channel for the clip. Splines are straight and bench test was perfect.
I also have a smooth shifting full syncro (66) if you want to change it over. I do have all the necessary parts to install the O/D including the driveshaft.
I do not post pictures on the forum but we can PM and I can share pictures via text and answer any questions you may have. In case it matters the engine is w/o water pump, alternator, fuel pump, flywheel and dist.