• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking for rear window track for S1

DaveSeries1

Silver Level Sponsor
I'm restoring the doors on my S1 and found the rear window track for the passenger door was missing. Anyone have one? The doors are apart now being primed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Dave

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
I need a passenger front track for a series 1. I have a passenger front track for a series 2 I will trade someone.

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
The longer one is for a series 1. Shown is the drivers side. These are for the front track.

Attachments

• trak.jpg
    trak.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 9

DaveSeries1

Silver Level Sponsor
Mine looks just like that, but there are no tabs welded on. Looks like there may have been a metal clip at one time for alignment. Dave

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
I will pull the rear one off the shelf tomorrow if I'm able. I think the one that was in Mt car was made from a rear track. It looks modified to work on the front. I will need to find me a front piece. If I can, I will give you this one.
I took a spill this afternoon and bruised some ribs. Moving slow.