• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Ultimate Alpine?

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Yikes! Yeah, I'll bet that does some wheel spin.

I do wonder how that accelerator pedal works though... looks like it's so close to the seat that you have to operate it with your knee!

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Yikes! Yeah, I'll bet that does some wheel spin.

I do wonder how that accelerator pedal works though... looks like it's so close to the seat that you have to operate it with your knee!
Check out the ground clearance under the sidepipes. Sometimes the negatives of a build turn it a boulevard cruiser/trailer show queen, which is not what an Alpine is all about.
Say what you want about the builds here, they remain road cars. Something this car is not.

Bill