• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpines at Tigers United

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
So this past weekend in Santa Maria CA I went to Tigers United. Usually there are more Alpines that show up. Sadly only two this year. One was a Ser2 mostly stock. The second was a Ser5, not so stock!
Nissan twin cam and drive train, A/C etc etc.
The gentleman that made this, does many mods for Tigers. His daughter was driving this car, and really didn't know much about it except she loved driving it!!!!!

Here are some pics.....

BruceSer5.jpgSer5eng2.jpgSer5int.jpgSer5eng.jpg

Jay Laifman

Donation Time
Wow. I seem to recall the Nissan blocks were pretty big. I would never do that to my dash. But I like the creativity.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Tom, H. a Tiger guy at heart .
Mr. Hall has impressive credentials for one he's TAC inspector no. 1.
Good United would have been nice to see more Alpines.
Rumor has it that an Alpine guy wrote the quiz that is part of the competition. Needless to say the natives were quite restless :)