• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

engine bay shroud

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
finishing up painting out the engine bay prior to engine/transmission install. I have to say the mess of wiring and cables coming out of the firewall looks depressing. Made up a short shroud to hide the mess. ( see photo attached). Then decided a deeper shroud would hide more. I'll pick up some sheet steel to construct later this week as the template is looking pretty good. This will be quickly removable if need be, but I think a nice improvement when cable covers are installed as well.IMG_2783.JPG IMG_2783.JPG
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_2784.JPG
    IMG_2784.JPG
    282.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2785.JPG
    IMG_2785.JPG
    256.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2787.JPG
    IMG_2787.JPG
    254.2 KB · Views: 73