• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series I-II shock conversion kit

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Plans are in place to make 10 sets of shock conversion kits for the Series I and II.
Currently I have 6 names, in order of contact, that have expressed interest. I will not list here
but if we have communicated about the kit please contact me w/ your name, forum name, address and tel. #.
This kit contains 4 brackets that mount to your car using the original hardware [ nuts/bolts } and does not require any cutting or welding. I will supply the nuts and washers required to mount the shock tube to the brackets. I do not supply the shock as people have different ideas and needs for their car . I can tell you I use the Gabriel Gas Ryder SVT #69622 for street use .
The price is $185.00 plus shipping which is about $15.00., via USPO , in a medium Priority flat rate box.
I expect this project to be ready for shipping in 3-4 weeks if all goes well.
Thanks for your interest and send any questions you may have.
Thanks

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Doug has passed the build of the Shock Kit to me.

if interested please see my signature element for a PDF on the Early Series I-II Shock Conversion Kit

Call or E-MAIL for pictures and pricing

DanR

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
I installed dan's kit and love it....fit nicely....next to instal emer brake assy

Attachments

• DSCF6687.JPG
    DSCF6687.JPG
    357.8 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF6958.JPG
    DSCF6958.JPG
    306.4 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF6956 (2).JPG
    DSCF6956 (2).JPG
    276.1 KB · Views: 42