• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series I-II shock conversion kit

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi James, I did not consider your post as negative. Prices is always a concern for everyone.
In my town I have found only one shop that has been willing to work w/ me on this project
and they really would rather not do it as they have larger and more projects to choose from.
My relationship w/ them now is the only reason they have even considered quoting a price.
Once that is available I will let everyone know. Should only be a few days.
I hope you and your family are doing well.

molly2010

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi James, I did not consider your post as negative. Prices is always a concern for everyone.
In my town I have found only one shop that has been willing to work w/ me on this project
and they really would rather not do it as they have larger and more projects to choose from.
My relationship w/ them now is the only reason they have even considered quoting a price.
Once that is available I will let everyone know. Should only be a few days.
I hope you and your family are doing well.
Thank you sir the same to you

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
As a note of interest to ALL, Doug has passed the Fabrication and Sale of the Early Series I & II Shock Conversion Kit to me (DanR).

I have a PDF available that shows what the "kit" components looks like and a few pictures of a kit mounted.

Call or E-mail or "POST" any questions or suggestions, Thanks!

fastfrontier17

Donation Time
Had the first ride on mine by myself and another ride with a passenger. Best mod I've done to date. These are of an older design by Doug, but worked perfectly.

Attachments

• PXL_20220529_204438997.jpg
    PXL_20220529_204438997.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 39

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Sure, I have some packed and ready.

Just sent you a private message (PM) for details on how to get a kit.

Last edited: