• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

British Classic car show Memorial Weekend Saturday, May 28th 2022.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
HOPE TO See you Memorial Weekend 2022!

Join us on the beautiful shaded mall of Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina. Please mark your calendars for an exciting and unique British Classic car show event on Memorial Weekend Saturday, May 28th 2022.
All British cars and motorcycles are eligible. Winning classes are: First, Second, and Third place class awards (depending on number of entries) – Best of Show – Special awards to include President’s Award and a featured Marque award. Judging will be by the Participants, with one ballot per registration.
Send questions to: britishcarshow@yahoo.com

Click here to visit the SBMOC website!

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
Do you think I can get this ready for the show?

By the way, who’s ever keeping track, please mark B3650012345 Destroyed in a fire.

Yes, This is my Calendar girl. 100 percent loss and under insured. Never raised the value past 16,000. Dumb move.
Remember guys as you increase the value of your cars, you need to increase the insurance.
Also lost my 2018 Subaru, and Lexus LS 430.

B82B46A7-FDB8-4421-916C-07AA3A294A1A.jpeg

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
So sorry Jim!
Glad you are safe and hope another Sunbeam is in your future.
Eric

Jimjordan2

Donation Time

By the way, who’s ever keeping track, please mark B3650012345 Destroyed in a fire.

Yes, This is my Calendar girl. 100 percent loss and under insured. Never raised the value past 16,000. Dumb move.
Remember guys as you increase the value of your cars, you need to increase the insurance.

View attachment 26233
Not sure how the fire started yet, everything is so melted down, it can’t be determined. Electrical of some type. Not sure if I’m ready to restore another car again.
This one was by far my favorite. I was just in process of re-restoring it. Not that it needed much, but was finishing installing a wood dash, was just installing a Weber Carb. Too bad to lose an overdrive and such. 389 rearend, extra speedometers, and tachometers were also in the car. All that refinished chrome didn’t make it either.

I could have kept the car for $800, but wasn’t that much left of it.

Thanks for thinking of me guys.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Ouch, I feel your pain. Years ago, I had a garage fire. I lost a 71 Bronco Sport in that fire. Looking at how much those early Bronco prices have escalated makes me sick.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
HOPE TO See you Memorial Weekend 2022! 3300 Poinsett Highway Greenville, SC

Join us on the beautiful shaded mall of Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina. Please mark your calendars for an exciting and unique British Classic car show event on Memorial Weekend Saturday, May 28th 2022.
All British cars and motorcycles are eligible. Winning classes are: First, Second, and Third place class awards (depending on number of entries) – Best of Show – Special awards to include President’s Award and a featured Marque award. Judging will be by the Participants, with one ballot per registration.
Send questions to: britishcarshow@yahoo.com

Click here to visit the SBMOC website!

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor

View attachment 26233
Hi Jim I am sorry for your loss. Please verify the VIN and I can update the registry. Did you mean B395001234?

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Yes, This is my Calendar girl. 100 percent loss
Ouch! That is such a sad photo. But, assuming the damage was limited to the garage, I am glad (hopeful?) that no one was hurt and not more was lost. I hope you eventually decide to replace it with another and stay in the Sunbeam family.