• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Fuel tanks

Wiz

Donation Time
I’m trying to get my car on road but I have no fuel tanks ! I thought I could use a fuel cell but it’s illegal where I live. My next option is installing a mutt fuel tank. I have a fair idea of how to but I would appreciate any advice such as measurements and angles. Thanks

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I think you have a series 5 based on earlier posts? It shouldn't be hard to procure tanks and the crossover pipe for series 5 if you want to go that route.

Mike

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Wiz, what Mike said is a good recommendation, mainly because of being an easy fit and they are available.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I know Mark ( volvoguys on the forum ) has them and I'll bet Jeff ( junkman) also does.
They're not as hard to find as you'd think.