• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts for sale at Invasion swap meet April 1, 2022

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Post parts you plan on bringing to the swap meet here.
Swap meets starts at 10 AM on Friday and goes on all day long at the host hotel in our conference room. If you have any parts to give away we will have a Free Parts table too. I have a lot of stuff to put on that table......
If you have a large number of parts bring a few tables with you as we will also be setting up outside in the parking lot. It's going to be a great weekend!

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have a Tiger 4 speed top loader with shifter I can bring....Also 5 stock Alpine wheels, four with good tires on them (date code 1966.....early and late side windows.....windshield stainless trim.... orig series 2 shocks.........Alpine radiator.....and numerous smaller items to fill a table or twoupload_2022-3-18_21-40-57.jpegupload_2022-3-18_21-39-52.jpeg

Last edited:

rixter

Gold Level Sponsor
I can't get there until mid afternoon Friday, but have some stuff to bring to sell as well as some FREE stuff for that pile. I am still digging out parts from my garage, but laid out what I have thus far in photos below. Nothing concours, but may fit the need for someone. Will add as I find more.

Rick

parts 1.jpg parts 2.jpg tonneau 1.jpg tonneau 2.jpg window glass 1.jpg

Last edited:

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
I also have early car side windows, later car ss for windshield surround, front hubs,,,,, early car pair of rear shocks........door Strip of Stainless for tiger (both doors).... a few short rear fender sections (tail lamp area ).....and whatever other small bits I come across

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Bringing these S4/early Tiger seats. Both need new foams and covers but have good metal frames and have the sliders too. Also will have a newly built wood steering wheel and a few of the new steering wheel hub repair kits too. I have lots of used parts and live 30 miles away from the Invasion so if you need anything send me a PM and I will bring it for you.
DSC01879.JPG DSC05115.JPG DSC05119.JPG

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Bringing these S4/early Tiger seats. Both need new foams and covers but have good metal frames and have the sliders too. Also will have a newly built wood steering wheel and a few of the new steering wheel hub repair kits too. I have lots of used parts and live 30 miles away from the Invasion so if you need anything send me a PM and I will bring it for you.
View attachment 25844 View attachment 25842 View attachment 25843
How much for the steering wheel?

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor

rixter

Gold Level Sponsor
I still have the second one pictured... that requires some sewing to the zipper and on the edge trim. PM if interested and I can send more photos.

Rick

Pete S.

Bronze Level Sponsor
I still have the second one pictured... that requires some sewing to the zipper and on the edge trim. PM if interested and I can send more photos.

Rick

Thanks, but it's about the same condition as mine. I was hoping to find one a little better.