• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1963 Alpine

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Well, it certainly puts on a good show. Would be nice to see under the boot and bonnet, but I’m glad to see it preserved. The color seems odd to me… was that an available shade? And I’m personally not a big fan of the “resto-mod” style of interior… I’m a “stock” kinda guy. All that being said, for me it would have to be almost out-of-the-box perfect to warrant $19k… but hey, I hope he gets it… it means mine just went up in value if he does. :)

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Truly an odd colour." Caramel " would be the proper description here. And those seats -Arrg.
9k would be the max . Just my opinion though...

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
Well, it certainly puts on a good show. Would be nice to see under the boot and bonnet, but I’m glad to see it preserved. The color seems odd to me… was that an available shade? And I’m personally not a big fan of the “resto-mod” style of interior… I’m a “stock” kinda guy. All that being said, for me it would have to be almost out-of-the-box perfect to warrant $19k… but hey, I hope he gets it… it means mine just went up in value if he does. :)
My Alpine had 80s Chrysler seats when I got it. They only lasted as long as it took me to acquire and rebuild stock seats…

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I think the seats are stock, modified in the refurbishing process. They appear to be on slides, recline and fit the car. Not many seats can make those claims.
Bill

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
I like the color....reminds me of the partially restored series 2 in my barn....the one I never seem to get to...wonder if I will ever finish it...I am getting too old I gues.....I am however , slowly working on the tiger (another unfinished project)