• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Lot of parts

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Do you have any wheel lugs? I need 10 but will take what you have if you don't have that many.

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Here is a list of what I have catalouged so far.
Message me with what you are interested in so I can post pictures and we can agree on a price.
All prices will include FREE SHIPPING within Continental USA
1) Hard Lines (Brake, Fuel)
2) Stainless steel body trim
3) Door Sills
4) Front Valance $OLD
5) Seat Tracks (4) 2 LEFT
6) Fixed back seats (frames good, need new foam and uphoulstery)
7) Folding seats $OLD
8) Black seat covers
9) Assorted carpet pieces
10) Console
11) SBF Full length Headers
12) Door Panels (2 Sets)
13) Convertible top frame with header for parts
14) Vent Windows (5)
15) 3 spoke wood grain steering wheel $OLD
16) Window regulator parts
17) Firewall braces
18) K member center brace
19) NOS lower control arms
20) Lower control arm pivots
21) Upper control arms
22) Coil Springs
23) Shock absorbers
24) Brake Booster (2)
25) Spindles
26) Rotors
27) Trunk latch
28) Gas Cap
29) Ball Joints
30) Tie Rod Ends
31) Front Caliper Pucks, very good condition
32) Tiger 3 spoke wheel center caps
33) Wiper Motor (2)
34) Roll Uphoulstery material

This all for now

Do you have wheel bearing dust caps (what the Brits call hub caps?)

impster

Donation Time
I'm fully aware that bumper parts are not on your list but, by chance, do you have a set (or at least 3) bumper guards/overriders?

Durhamguy

Platinum Level Sponsor
The Roll of Upholstery material, could you describe, width/length, texture, colour. Also a picture. I am up in Toronto area, any idea of the shipping cost? Thanks

impster

Donation Time
I should have been more specific re my asking about bumper overriders; the style I'm after are the later Series as pictured. Condition is not important as I intend to slightly modify them for a different bumper and have them rechromed along with the bumpers. Thanks, Tony.

upload_2022-1-20_7-31-17.jpeg

TR4eh

Donation Time
@belmateo any chance you would have the guts of a Tecalemit oil filter assembly? Looking for the pressure plate K.24591, looks like a top hat made from a washer.