• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Stoneguard Retaining Clips

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
Hello Sunbeamers...

I'm looking for a set (6) of headlight stoneguard retaining clips.
I can't find anywhere, including Moss, that sells just the clips.
I may be overlooking it but haven't found them.

I have the guards and would really like to avoid buying another set.
They aren't expensive but it's a waste to me to just have a set laying around.

If anyone has a set or knows where they can be bought, please let me know.

I'm not positive the clips pictured are correct but they were the ones included with the guards on MM.

Thanks!

upload_2022-1-17_14-15-15.png

Last edited:

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Tod,

I have a set of these guards that someone gave me years ago. I've never used them and have no plans
to either. I'll check them tomorrow and let you know if they have the clips.
Cheers!
Steve

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
Tod,

I have a set of these guards that someone gave me years ago. I've never used them and have no plans
to either. I'll check them tomorrow and let you know if they have the clips.
Cheers!
Steve
Thanks Steve…I would have thought that you are snowed in up there.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Steve…I would have thought that you are snowed in up there.
Hey Tod,
Nope, we only got a few inches, but heavy wet ones. My plow jeep has been down for about a month, something wrong with the
plow not the jeep. Thankfully, I still have my tractor which does a pretty good job!

How did you fare with the storm?

I'll get back to you about the clips.
Cheers!
Steve

Last edited:

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
Hey Tod,
Nope, we only got a few inches, but heavy wet ones. My plow jeep has been down for about a month, something wrong with the
plow nit the jeep. Thankfully, I still have my tractor which does a pretty good job!

How did you fare with the storm?

I'll get back to you about the clips.
Cheers!
Steve
We only got a good dusting and it had mainly melted away by late afternoon. The mountains got a little more.
Remember though,,,one southern inch of snow - ten northern inches of snow.
People lose their minds here but in their defense, there is very little experience with, preparation for, or DOT response to snow here. Lol

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Well, we got a bit of ice as the temps went way down over night. Up early and spreading salt &
sand this morning.
Found the guards and clips. Send them to your home or office?
Cheers!
Steve