• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Boot rack luggage rack

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
I have one. Was on an MGB. 70's AMCO. Just need 4 holes in your trunk. I'll post pictures later today.

Last edited:

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Pic of mine. Very good condition with hardware. Have to figure shipping to your location.

DSC00429.JPG

Last edited:

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Good to very good. There are small rust specks that can be polished out with fine steel wool. Driver quality, not show quality. Where are you located?

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
I'm in WA state. I checked FedEx for shipping cost. I want $125 because shipping will be around $45. PM me your address if you are interested.

Last edited:

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
I checked FedEx and I edited the above response to $45 shipping. I'd take $125 for it. Mounting hardware included.

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
It appears molly2010 doesn't want to drill holes in the trunk. Anyone else interested? If not, I'll put it back under my workbench where it has resided the last 12 years.