• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2022 SAOCA membership support

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
For those who have not yet supported your club you have until the end of this month to donate at whatever support level you choose in order to get the various incentives that will be mailed out around Christmas time. At Gold level and above you will receive a 2022 calendar while higher levels bring a few other things as outlined here: https://sunbeamalpine.org/donate/
And Diamond members will get a special surprise this year!
Thanks to all of you who support our club and help to keep this the best Sunbeam website out there.

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Calendar and other membership items info-I posted this in a different thread a few days ago

Calendar mailing update-I am still waiting on the Diamond level incentives which arrive this coming week. I am mailing out batches of calendars and items over the next two weeks and hope to have them to our members ASAP. Of course if we keep having sunshine and 75 degree temps here in South Carolina which force me to drive Sunbeams around, it may take a little longer.....!

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks for the update, not to rain on your parade (pun intended) The weather man says for rain to be starting on Sunday.
YES! The Calendar IS worth it!
Thanks to all that make it happen.
Happy New Year to all