• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

What do you rate this hood from 0 (Ugly) to 10 (Great)?

What do you rate this hood from 0 (Ugly) to 10 (Great)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CArmudgeon

Donation Time
In my opinion, the hood would look better if the side vents had been left off. I can almost see this hood on a Mark 2 Tiger, more or less matching the eggcrate grille. (I can't believe I just wrote that...)

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
I wonder if Fonz would like this. He was looking for hood vent alternative ideas abit ago.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Got to say not a very cohesive look... All looks stuck on and not integrated... Scoop is short and not very period... The louver vents are in the wrong location to be effective, sit visually to close to the scoop and poorly match the profile of the bonnet....

2 thumbs down

todd reid

Gold Level Sponsor
Intake looks very Ford Torino to me. I am also not a fan of the side vents. What happened to the number 4? Is this some kind of new math?
TR

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
I wonder if Fonz would like this. He was looking for hood vent alternative ideas abit ago.

no, I'm Thing 1965 Shelby mustang Scoop. That one is too Tall, & I like the opening to "slope" forward. Not my taste.