• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Now I'm in for it.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
So a month and a half has gone by and I had a chance to swing by the shop again. My goal was to get the egg crate grill picked up so I could get it to the powder coater. I was assured it would be ready. It was not, and no dependable progress has been made. No stripes, no bumpers or other bright work has been installed. The shop owner did assure me everything would be done in two or three weeks. I am not very confident in that happening.

Slainte

Donation Time
I'm headed to paint pretty soon. I was going to stick with Arctic White, but I gotta' say, this is pretty tempting. Nice job.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
it is so hard when you are so close to getting it back together, looks like you have your winter project already accounted for. You have been very patient.

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
The balance of working with paint and body shops is to let them know not to forget about your car without being too aggressive to the point of pissing them off. Honey over Vinegar anyday.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
I hear that the stripes are going on the car today. My tires arrive tomorrow. I will get them mounted on my minilites and take them up to the car next week. I will share pics when I have some.