• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SUNI Sunbeams United International 2021 early registration is open!

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
SUNI early registration is now open!
https://sunbeamsunited.com
Register before June 1st for big savings as registration rates go up then.
And the Hilton Hotel is a great deal at $109/night.
Get your room early as they are selling fast.

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
I would like the link to the Hotel and code for discount. Is there a place to park the truck/trailer?
Thanks

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Here is the SUNI website
https://sunbeamsunited.com/
it has the link to the hotel registration and will automatically give you the SUNI group rate for the hotel.
Yes there is trailer parking available-there will be lots of them there.
And thanks for bringing your Harrington!

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
This year is the 60th anniversary of the Harrington model of Sunbeams. I am trying to get many of them to join us at SUNI this year. So far 6 of them will be there. If you know anyone who owns one please encourage them to come to SUNI!
And for all the Alpine and Tiger owners out there, register for SUNI and then get your hotel room reserved before the rates increase in June.
"1">
harrington-at-charleston_british_car_day_bw_5-jpg.13703

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Just 9 more days to get the lower cost registration for SUNI!
And there will be lots of cars and owners there-the largest Rootes show in years.

Here is the latest word from the organizers

"The discounted early registration period ends in a week. Right now it looks to me like 7 hotel rooms will still be available with 146 attendees with 86 Rootes vehicles already planning on being there. Over 30 trailering."

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Glad you got a room Bill-looking forward to seeing you and everyone else again.
It has been two years with no Invasion, two years with no United and now finally we will have a SUNI!
6 more days for the lower registration rate.....

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have registered for part of the event, but have pretty much resigned myself to not having the car ready in time. Maybe 5 years from now?

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for registering. You will get really motivated to finish your car when you see all of the Sunbeams there and talk to the owners!
Only 4 more days left to register to get the lower rates that will increase on June 1st.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
As of a couple of days ago, there were over 60 Tigers registered and only 7 Alpines*! We need a better SAOCA showing!

*Full disclosure: I have a hotel room reserved but have not registered yet either, but only because I don't know for sure yet if my wife will be joining me. We will know in a day or two and I will definitely register before the rates go up on June 1st. Worst case, I will register as a single and we'll pay the higher rate for her.

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Seven Harringtons also? How about modified Alpines (v6 & other)? I know there are many crossover club members which you could count. Me being one of them (TEAE & SAOCA). Looking forward to seeing everyone @SUNI7!

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Yes also 6 Harringtons and 7 Alpines
Only 3 more days left to register to get the lower rates that will increase on June 1st.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
LAST DAY TO GET THE LOWER REGISTRATION RATE!
Nearly 100 Sunbeams as of today......don't miss this.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
We will have a huge parts room at SUNI this year. For those that attended the TEAE United in La Crosse Wisconsin you will remember the parts room was only 800 square feet and we had crammed 32 full size tables in it. The SUNI parts room will be 3 times that size and we will also have two extra rooms to expand into if we need even more space! One of the extra rooms will be the location of the various tech and info sessions we will be holding during the week. So far we have 20 registrants who plan on bringing items to sell. If you would like to join us or have any other questions send me a PM and I will save you a table! Thank you, Eric

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Tech Sessions at SUNI

So far we have these lined up:
LED lighting
Sunbeam tool kits
5 speed conversion for Tigers
Ceramic coating parts
Rebuilding loose door hinges
Steering wheel repairs and new hub repair kit installation
Adjusting the horn ring and the turn signal switch cancel alignment
V-6 Alpine conversions
Rear disc brakes
Power steering
Brake pedal modifications so no servo needed
Even a women's session for knitting a special project!
If anyone else would like to present some info or demonstration please let me know
The sessions will be held in a room next to the Parts Room during times not to conflict with all the other many events!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Wow! Great sessions. I hope none of them are on at competing times, I want to go to all of them.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
SUNI update-I posted this on the Hillman Group mail list today.

It is not too late to register and it would be great to have more Hillmans there. So far there is an Imp and two Hillman Estates attending along with the Alpines and the Tigers and five Harrington Le Mans. To date, there will be nearly 100 Rootes cars at the event with room for lots more.

There will be a large swap meet/parts room with tech sessions and special guests as well with plenty to see and do each day. Come join us-after this last year of no shows to attend you deserve it!

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
How long will registration be open? I would like to come but since, as a Canadian I can't drive across the border, I won't be there. If that changes, I might come but will I be able to?