• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

7/8 Front Sway Bar

Hodee

Donation Time
I’m looking to install a 7/8 front sway bar and wondered if the Tigers came this size or not. I can order through Summit Racing but very much on back order.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Yes. All you need is the Tiger Roll Bar and matching bushings. A great upgrade that every Alpine still on the road should have.
Bill

watisit

Diamond Level Sponsor
Just my experience...... I was looking for a rear sway bar for my 62 alpine. I did see it on summit and placed the order. 2 months later and still nothing after a few calls with Summit and it was from Addco (obviously). I called Addco direct and they could see my order with Summit. Addco's response was that they would not make any new stock unless they had a minimum of 10 orders, so I cancelled with Summit. One day just by chance I looked and Mr Amazon was selling them. I got one, next day they were all gone...... may be worth just keeping a eye on. Cheers! Jason

Hodee

Donation Time
Got my Tiger sway bar a few days ago from Summit. Installed today along with new lower ball joints and WOW ! Such an improvement, can’t believe I waited so long. Just a firmer feel and reduced body roll. Love it.