• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Want to buy- 1960-1963 Alpine with Hardtop (Series 1 or 2)

RobinRob

Bronze Level Sponsor
Well, Great News, everyone! It looks like I've found a great match. This is a beautiful Sunbeam and I am looking forward to taking good care of it - and driving it - for many years to come. Thank you so very much for your help and suggestions. More to come once I have the car with me!

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Well, Great News, everyone! It looks like I've found a great match. This is a beautiful Sunbeam and I am looking forward to taking good care of it - and driving it - for many years to come. Thank you so very much for your help and suggestions. More to come once I have the car with me!
Stay in touch with saoca there is a wealth of information in the club.

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Robin, I have a series 2 (titled in 63) unfinished project I would sell for $12k all hard work done...it was a barn find...all metal work done, very solid body, fresh paint ( british racing green) and Lots and Lots of new repro parts (too many to list here) but car needs to be put together.......Contact me for more details, list of parts and pictures....stock drive train , head refurbished but short block not....Mike Schreiner. Jupiter , Florida mikeflbmer@yahoo.com bumpers re-chromed, seats redone..new dash pad..new top, new carpet,new boot cover...door panels... new MC slave cyl, new starter,....new tires (wire wheels) ect ect ect it is all there
I have decided to finish the car as I have everything for it now.....a perfect car for my daughter to drive