• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wanted 1592 cc block and crankshaft

steari

Donation Time
Looking for 1592 cc block and crankshaft in usable condition. wiped thrust washers on my Series 3 and need to rebuild.

nsbluenose

Silver Level Sponsor
I have a 1494 cc from a '60-'61 Rapier. Totally rebuilt about 15 years ago by a pro. New pistons, oil pump, valves and guides, bearings, etc. Roughly 5000 miles on it. A really good engine. Not going to use it again. Problem, located in Nova Scotia, Canada

steari

Donation Time
I have a 1494 cc from a '60-'61 Rapier. Totally rebuilt about 15 years ago by a pro. New pistons, oil pump, valves and guides, bearings, etc. Roughly 5000 miles on it. A really good engine. Not going to use it again. Problem, located in Nova Scotia, Canada
Bummer, as I'm in Houston TX. You have any experience shipping engines around North America?

nsbluenose

Silver Level Sponsor
No experience what so ever shipping engines around North America. Probably not cheap to ship! Too bad as I would sell for a fraction of the rebuilding cost.

Wayne67vert

Donation Time
I'll have to figure out the logistics and cost of shipping from Florida.

If you're not in a hurry, I'm making a trip to Branson in August.

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
Further away in New Hampshire, but I have 4 engines sitting in my barn. I also have separate crankshafts.