• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harrington on my classic car

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
IMG_2893.JPG IMG_2892.JPG
Steve Myers Harrington at the Milwaukee Concourse show last year, he also showed a Berkley and Marcos. Steve was part of the judging crew for the show. Has Skunk River Restorations in Ames Iowa. As you can see it was a perfect day on the Milwaukee Lakefront. Dave Lefebre organized a British car display which, I thank him for. Parked next to Dave Otto who impersonates Winston Churchill, got a history lesson about 4X per hour. Bar in the back of the Austin he was displaying which was period correct. Great time!
IMG_2901.JPGIMG_2895.JPGIMG_2896.JPGIMG_2899.JPG

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
It got my attention at the Milwaukee concourse, very nice Jan! Great that Steve brought it, was told recently that the Milwaukee concourse was no more, that was the last one.

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Outstanding Jan! Is this the one I saw in the "Bat Cave" in 2004? This would be the sibling to my Promotional Harrington Le Mans. What I didn't remember is how original this one is as well. I was hoping that someday a Harrington Le Mans would be reviewed by Dennis Gage. Maybe we can get these two (Steve and mine) together along with many other Harringtons at the Suni event in Kansas City 2021.

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
Is this the one I saw in the "Bat Cave" in 2004?
I would say so, but at one time Ian & I had 5 Lemans in the basement...;). I have another Lemans I'll be working on after the Tiger is finished.
Oh, the white one of Bob Webb's is one Ian & I found, so that comes to six!
Jan

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm sure as you think more about it there will be a seven or eight or nine that you have had a hand in their existence! For example, my Le Mans sports one of your stainless steel steering wheel inserts.