• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

MN / WI Cruise-Sept 12th

Tweak

Donation Time
Hi. A small group of Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger owners are gathering for a cruise from Hudson WI to Wabasha MN and back on Sept 12th. If you would like to join us please PM me for details.

596042D9-54B5-4B37-8AAD-6866B49E7B96.jpeg

SteveG

Donation Time
Tweak,
I'm new to this forum and am contemplating buying an Alpine. I saw your post about a cruise from Hudson, WI on Sept. 12 and was wondering if I might meet with you and the other owners and perhaps ride along if there is room available (I live just across the river in Stillwater). I haven't actually ever been in an Alpine and am wondering if this is something I want to get into. I obviously have lots of questions. I co-owned a Triumph in high school many years ago and a family friend who was British had a Sunbeam. Otherwise, I am a novice when it comes to classic cars.
Thanks,
Steve Gordon
651-442-2351