• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Free Parrish top

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Free! pick up in LosAngeles
I used to help prop up tarp while working on my car

If no takers, dumpster fodder!!!!

Bruce

Attachments

• IMG_6065.jpg
    IMG_6065.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 60

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I know these tops are not popular, but being fiberglass they can be modified to fit and be very weather tight. Just plop it onto the car and cinch it down. Weather tight, no adjustment needed. They are also light, (we have actually carried out top into the motel) making them excellent for situations where the top will be installed and removed often. For some reason, our car receives more attention and favorable comment when wearing the Parish top. I think it is the rarity of really small hardtop sportscars.

Bill

alpine_64

Donation Time
Bruce a great and kind offer.

At the asking price someone could spend some time amd coin making a proper headlining.. Adapt factory clamps and make a really great top out of it... Lots of potential and they are decent looking..

Bill.. You forgot a huge advantage other than the weight... They dont rust like the factory tops... A huge benefit

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Be good for a parts car to keep the leaves out. I gave one away also but I didn't have a back window in it. May if no one else chimes in...