• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Drive axle keys

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks George. Check will be in the mail tomorrow
I figured I should use these on the #41 Sebring Alpine Limited Slip rear end rebuild.

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
George, I have a Sv with wire wheels I have to replace my rr hub and tear down the rear axle for oil seals will your hardened keys fit an alpine?
As far as I know the keys will work on wire wheels. I had these made for people that are using the V6 and still have a stock Alpine rear end. The stock keys should be ok for your application, should not be an issue as for the ones you have o would not replace them.

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
As far as I know the keys will work on wire wheels. I had these made for people that are using the V6 and still have a stock Alpine rear end. The stock keys should be ok for your application, should not be an issue as for the ones you have o would not replace them.
Thanks for the advice