• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

62 Alpine V6 conversion - Bellhousing & Flywheel

Spoo 2

Silver Level Sponsor
I'm looking to put a V6 in my series 2.
My mechanic says I need a 74-78 Mustang II V6 2.8L bellhousing (casting # D4ZA-6394-CC) and possibly a flywheelwould be nice.
Any one ? Bellhousing and fly wheel ?
Without, I'm dead at the start line for this project
Thanks everyone

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Spoo 2, What all do you have at present in regards to doing the conversion?

What engine ( Early 2.8 or later series 2.8 Ranger/Bronco II) do you have or plan to use for the conversion?

My signature element that is listed below have a link that you can go to to read a PDF on the Documentation I put together to help with Converting your Alpine.

My E-mail is listed along with my cell number. Contact me and I will assist where I can.

Best wishes with your Conversion,

Spoo 2

Silver Level Sponsor
Spoo 2, What all do you have at present in regards to doing the conversion?

What engine ( Early 2.8 or later series 2.8 Ranger/Bronco II) do you have or plan to use for the conversion?

My signature element that is listed below have a link that you can go to to read a PDF on the Documentation I put together to help with Converting your Alpine.

My E-mail is listed along with my cell number. Contact me and I will assist where I can.

Best wishes with your Conversion,
Hey Dan
Can you give me your email as I cant find it on the link you sent me
Thanks
Geoff

Dillon65

Donation Time
If anybody is still looking. I have 2 spare 2.8 v6 bellhousings and 3 flywheels. Also have a few early v6 timing covers and single belt crankshaft pulleys.
Just send me an email at sun65beam@gmail.com. If need be, I can post a full list of v6 parts that I have accumulated in the for sale section.
Marshall

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Marshall, That is good news! If you post them it would help others know a source for those items...