• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine Transmissions

whiskytangofoxtrot

Silver Level Sponsor
I have a late 66 or 67 trans that I pulled out of our alpine, needs a new rear seal other than that it seemed to run great.
I also have one more 4 speed condition unknown, and a early Trans with overdrive which I have not really looked into, I bought it awhile back and probably spent too much, but its taking up room

Hodee

Donation Time
Do you have a transmission "brace" that fits under the tranny and attaches to the frame? Also, can you tell the condition of the headers?

whiskytangofoxtrot

Silver Level Sponsor
I would give the header a Good, it appears it could be Stainless. I don know that it is not one of the ones you need to dimple to get it below the 2BBL manifold.
I am in St Pete FloridaIMG_3268.JPGIMG_3269.JPG

Bobbytriumph

Donation Time
I know it has been months but if the early overdrive Trans is still available with the overdrive, I am looking for same asap and will be very happy to find one ( I can go through it no problem). Its for a Harrington Alpine from 1962 which somewhere lost its OD gearbox. Thanks for a reply. Bert Bennett, Irvine, CA