• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Road America in May

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Anyone beside Brad Babb and me going to Road America on May 17-20?

Alpine.67

Platinum Level Sponsor
Paul : engine is now back in the race car, 1st race is Gingerman MI. 1st weekend in May VSCDA club race. followed by RA on May 17th to 20th SVRA race
Will be working all week on the race car and be ready for the opening VSCDA driver school and race.
Anyone in the MI/OH. area looking for nice vintage race should check one or both events. let me know if you plan to attend the Gingerman race and I will add you on the crew list( you will save some money getting in.) RA has a gen.admission gate
Paul your already on the crew list for RA
Brad

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Paul : engine is now back in the race car, 1st race is Gingerman MI. 1st weekend in May VSCDA club race. followed by RA on May 17th to 20th SVRA race
Will be working all week on the race car and be ready for the opening VSCDA driver school and race.
Anyone in the MI/OH. area looking for nice vintage race should check one or both events. let me know if you plan to attend the Gingerman race and I will add you on the crew list( you will save some money getting in.) RA has a gen.admission gate
Paul your already on the crew list for RA
Brad

thanks Brad see you soon!