• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Motor

Charles Johns

Donation Time
Series V 1725 motor and trans FOR SALE. Probably $300. I rebuilt this engine 0ver 30 years ago and never fired it. I got serious about two wheelers for 20 years, then became a gunsmith with my own gun range. I have 2 Sunbeams and started building one with a Ford 2.3 four as a distance driver with overdrive automatic. This engine is now in my way and needs a home. I will pull the head and take pix if anyone serious. Contact me on the modified page as Charles Johns.

Charles Johns

Donation Time
Sorry guys, I am in Abilene Texas. I do not answer my phone because I am retired. After 50+ years as a TV repairman in the days of rolling pictures, snow, color rainbows, Rabbit Ear antennas, etc., and as a custom car builder plus 15 years as a gunsmith, my phone rang off the wall...or in my pocket. I worked on Police cars, Ambulances, Fire Fighting vehicles and officers guns as my last job...with a Nextel phone on my hip 24-7. Now, I don't even answer to my name half the time, so let me know here if interested.

M430

Silver Level Sponsor
Series V 1725 motor and trans FOR SALE. Probably $300. I rebuilt this engine 0ver 30 years ago and never fired it. I got serious about two wheelers for 20 years, then became a gunsmith with my own gun range. I have 2 Sunbeams and started building one with a Ford 2.3 four as a distance driver with overdrive automatic. This engine is now in my way and needs a home. I will pull the head and take pix if anyone serious. Contact me on the modified page as Charles Johns.
Charles,

Do you still have the engine?

Kbeam

Donation Time
Hello Charles! I know it's a long shot, but if you still have the engine, I'm interested and not far away.