• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Save this one please!

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Ok, here is the big news....Owner Ken Freeman with East West Auto. Due to high demand, he will be open both Sat and Sunday April 7-8 for those working during the week. He can't guarantee he will open any other weekends after this. He will hold off crushing any Pontiacs till after this date, they already crushed all the Oldsmobile's, not sure what the fate is for the Sunbeam ....spread the word....

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Is that a Simca wagon next door? The VW bus in the background of pic 1 should find a buyer instantly...

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Is that a Simca wagon next door? The VW bus in the background of pic 1 should find a buyer instantly...
I'm not sure what is sitting next to the sunbeam and they had several VW busses. I'm getting all this from a friend back in Oklahoma that is president of the Pontiac club since they have over 700 Pontiacs they are going to crush. Nice to have friends that will take pictures and keep you in the know even when you move a thousand miles away to central Florida!

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Looks like a Honda A 600 sedan next to it. I have some Honda Z 600's. shame they have a date with the crusher.....

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
It is hard to be sure, but it looks like there is a switch on the right side of the column. OD?

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
It has been SAVED! Just when I lost all faith and hope a savior came through!

Attachments

• 32207445_2108336769195441_9046561156835049472_n.jpg
    32207445_2108336769195441_9046561156835049472_n.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 20

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Tulsa, How about getting the Viin numbers and current owner and pass on to our Registry Guy (PaulA).

Thanks,